CQUniversity partners with thousands of individuals, organisations, and businesses nationally and internationally to create and exchange knowledge, deliver services and find solutions.
The University actively supports the development of sustainable communities in many ways, including through collaborative community/university Region Engagement Committees.
Region Engagement Committees, comprising of industry, business, government, community, and university members, take community-identified opportunities forward and work together to deliver more sustainable regions.
The following Committees have been formed across CQUniversity's campus locations:
- Cairns and Far North Queensland Region Engagement Committee
- Gladstone Region Engagement Committee
- New South Wales Region Engagement Committee
- Rockhampton Region Engagement Committee
- South Australia Region Engagement Committee (under development)
- Wide Bay Burnett Region Engagement Committee
Please see the Region Engagement Committee Terms of Reference for information on the membership, function, and responsibilities of these Committees.
We value the thoughts, opinions, and suggestions of members of our community. Feel free to contact us to discuss how CQUniversity can contribute to community development in your location.