Undergraduate Clinical Placement Grants 2018
Grants up to $1,000 for clinical placements in a NSW public health facility are available to NSW students undertaking a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery degree. Grants to assist with accommodation and travel associated with your clinical placement will be awarded based on the distance between the post office of the suburb/town of your residence and the post office of the suburb/town of the placement.
Scholarship Value: Up to $1000
Length of Scholarship: Once off payment
Number Available: Various
Opening Date: 26 February 2018
Closing Date: 04 May 2018
|Study Level||Bachelor; Undergraduate|
|Year of Study||First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident|
|Ethnicity||Any; Aboriginal; South Sea Islander; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
- are you a resident of NSW?
- are you an undergraduate student enrolled in a Bachelor of Nursing or a Bachelor of Midwifery degree? Are you/will you be undertaking a clinical placement in a public health facility in NSW?
- are you an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia?
- if successful, are you willing to participate in an evaluation or telephone survey about the NSW Nursing and Midwifery scholarship fund?
- you are not a current recipient of a nursing and midwifery undergraduate scholarship from the Health Education and Training Institute.
To apply, please visit the NSW Government Health website here.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
Please visit the NSW Government Health website here for further information.