Student One Scholarships - 'S.O.S'
Designed to assist students who have the ability and desire, but not necessarily the funding, to achieve their university dream, Student One are making available 15 x $2,600 bursary scholarships for 2017 when they sign up for a 12 month lease agreement
Scholarship Value: $2600
Length of Scholarship: 1 year
Number Available: 15
Opening Date: 01 January 2018
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
|Year of Study||Future/First Year; First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; South Sea Islander; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
To apply, Students must:
- be entering into a residential agreement with Student One for a minimum of 12 months in a Single Studio or 5-bedroom Apartment;
- be an Australian Resident;
- be commencing or continuing an undergraduate degree at an Australian University located in Brisbane;
- be receiving an Australian Government Assistance Program such as Austudy, Abstudy, Assistance for Isolated Students; OR
- be receiving a qualified University Bursary.
Please visit the Student One website here.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
Please visit the Student One website.