R. N. Hammon Scholarship
Established in 1987 and maintained by gifts from Mr Robert Noel Hammon. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist Australian indigenous students to undertake post-secondary study in Queensland.
Scholarship Value: $5,000 (approximate, based on the last year of award)
Length of Scholarship: Duration of program
Number Available: 3
Opening Date: 18 December 2017
Closing Date: 02 March 2018
|Year of Study||2nd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; New Zealand Citizen|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
The scholarship is open to Indigenous students who:
- have successfully completed at least one year of a program at a participating institution; and
- are enrolled on a full-time basis for a subsequent year of that program or a further program at that or another participating institution.
Participating institutions include the following:
- The University of Queensland (UQ)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- CQUniversity (CQU)
- Queensland TAFE Colleges
- academic achievement in previous studies; and
- any other scholarship, bursary, award or benefit, whether governmental or otherwise, to which the applicant is entitled; and
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant's future success.
For further information please visit here.
To apply for the R.N. Hammon Scholarship, please visit here.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
For all enquiries, please contact: Student Fees and Scholarships firstname.lastname@example.org 07 3365 7113