Australian Veterans' Children Assistance Trust
These Scholarships are funded by donations from the Australian Government Department of Veterans’ Affairs, ex-service organisations, corporate sponsors and private individuals. The scholarships are worth between $3000 and $5000 per year and may continue for up to four years.
Scholarship Value: $3000 - $5000 per year
Length of Scholarship: Up to three years
Number Available: Various
Opening Date: 18 August 2017
Closing Date: 31 October 2017
|Study Level||Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work)|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year; Continuing (2nd year or greater); 3rd year or greater|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander; South Sea Islander; Non Indigenous|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
- have Australian residency
- be the child or grandchild of a person with operational service (as defined by the legislation) or three or more years continuous full-time other service, as a member of the Australian Navy, Army or Air Force
- be planning to enrol or be enrolled in tertiary education in Australia at an Australian university, TAFE or registered training organisation in 2018
- be studying or planning to study full-time on-line or face-to-face
- be receiving, or be eligible to receive, Centrelink Youth Allowance or an equivalent educational payment
- be under the age of 25 (except for exceptional circumstances)
Please visit the Australian Veterans' Children Assistance Trust website here to apply.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
Please visit the Australian Veterens' Children Assistance Trust website here for further information.