Reflective Writing - An Overview - PDC20101
Reflective writing is often used for assessment in health and education. This micro-credential introduces the concept of how reflection can promote a more active approach in learning, connect relationships between prior knowledge and new information and how to begin to write your thoughts down. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
Reflective writing is often used for assessment in Health and Education. This online micro-credential introduces the concept of how reflection can promote a more active approach in learning, connect relationships between prior knowledge and new information and how to begin to write your thoughts down.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Micro-credentialDuration: 1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline the principles of reflective writing
- Reflect on how experience influences reasoning
- Recognise connections between experience and new information
- Compare relationships between emotional experience and observation.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, this micro-credential is most relevant for health students.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.