Professional Boundaries - A Health Professional's Guide - PDC20094
This online Short Course provides an overview of the professional standards and responsibilities expected of health professionals, the concept of the therapeutic relationship, the potential warning signs, risks of crossing professional boundaries and safe practice principles. These responsibilities and principles can be applied in the contexts of health, community and social service sectors.
The fee for this short course will be $25.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 1 hour
- Identify professional boundaries when working with client/s
- Observe professional codes of conduct
- Recall what constitutes a boundary crossing, violation and misconduct
- Reflect on the importance of maintaining professional boundaries
- Outline working in an ethical manner with client/s.