Real Futures Grant
Real Insurance are helping to encourage the best people into the healthcare, business and finance industries by providing the Real Futures Grant.
Scholarship Value: $5,000
Length of Scholarship: Once off
Opening Date: 28 August 2018
Closing Date: 31 October 2018
|Study Level||Certificate I; Certificate II; Certificate III; Certificate IV; Diploma; Advanced Diploma; Associate Degree; Bachelor; Masters; Graduate Certificate; Graduate Diploma; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work)|
|Year of Study||First Year; 2nd year; 3rd year; Final/4th year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
Real Insurance is looking for submissions that reflect a real desire to improve the quality of people’s lives. It doesn’t have to be great prose, just honest and from the heart, so start thinking about the real reasons you have chosen the career path you have and then put them into words.
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address).