There is a lot of information to consider when deciding what and where to study. Below you can find some helpful links starting with where you can find the course for you, what support is available and what costs are involved.
BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE
Fees and Charges
Information about student fees for both degree-level and TAFE students, including student contributions and tuitions fees.
Explore the University on-campus and off-campus options for students needing accommodation either long term or short term.
As part of CQUniverity's commitment to transparency in admissions, the information about our commencing undergraduate students cohort from term 1 2018 is provided below.
- Visit the CQUni glossary of terms
- Explanation of terms used in Student Profile Data
- Explanation of terms used in OP/ATAR Profile Data
- CQUniversity Student profile
- Brisbane campus student profile
- Bundaberg campus student profile
- Cairns campus student profile
- Emerald campus student profile
- Gladstone campus student profile
- Mackay campus student profile
- Melbourne campus student profile
- Noosa campus student profile
- Online student profile
- Perth campus student profile
- Rockhampton campus student profile
- Sydney campus student profile
- Townsville campus student profile
The quality indicators for learning and teaching (QILT) are a useful resource for researching your course.
Ready to join CQUni? Get information about important dates, requirements and instructions on how to apply for a course.
Your application is considered and if it meets our entry requirements an offer will be issued. Read more about the assessment.