Enteral Nutrition - Assisting with PEG feeding - PDC20081
Enteral nutrition (EN) is the provision of liquid nutrition via a feeding tube into our digestive system. It provides the essential elements for providing the energy required by our bodies to function. If you would like to know more, such as the role of Enteral Nutrition (EN), indications for EN support, the management and general care of gastrostomy tubes, and assistance with tube feeding then this online micro-credential is for you! As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential introduces the role of Enteral Nutrition (EN), indications for EN support, the management and general care of gastrostomy tubes, and assistance with tube feeding. Enteral nutrition (EN) is the provision of liquid nutrition via a feeding tube into our digestive system. It provides the essential elements for providing the energy required by our bodies to function.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Micro-credentialDuration: 1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline the goals of enteral nutrition
- Describe complications of tube feeding
- Describe the management and safe delivery of enteral feeding.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential, Digital Badge and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.