PDC73071 - The Marketing Mix as a Strategy in Business
|Duration||18 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This online micro-credential will examine the features and objectives of the marketing mix. A marketing mix represents the tactics used to execute a company's marketing plan. The micro-credential will outline various forms that a marketing mix can embody including: Four Ps model, Seven Ps model, and the Five Cs model. Each of the four P’s is explored demonstrating the interdependence of each to the success of the overall marketing strategy for business growth.
This online micro-credential provides a creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
18 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the collective ideas in a marketing plan that communicates the product, price, place and promotion objectives
- Describe how each element in the marketing mix contributes to the overall marketing plan impact
- Describe how the marketing mix is aligned to an overall business strategy to achieve growth.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.