Start: 13th Sep 2018
End: 13th Sep 2018
Duration: 1 day
Region: Other regions
RUOK? Day 2018
CQUniversity will participate in a number of activities across its national footprint to acknowledge RUOK? Day - the national day of action supporting those struggling with life.
Following are the confirmed events that will be occurring at each location:
Emerald Campus: will host a free sausage sizzle for staff and students from 12pm-1pm.
- Mackay Ooralea Campus: will hold an RUOK? barbecue lunch with activities scheduled.
- Noosa Campus: will host a morning tea for staff and students, featuring RUOK? cupcakes as well as a presentation about how to ask if someone is really ok and what to do if they say 'no'.
- Perth Campus: will host a morning tea with RUOK? cupcakes and a 'bring an old photo' photo board.
- Sydney Campus: will run a yoga class from 1pm-2pm in room 1/10.12 which will be followed by a presentation, afternoon snacks and a photobooth in the Student Recreation Area, Basement from 2pm.
- Townsville Campus: will hold a 'Health Week' from September 10-14 (including an RUOK? Day barbecue on Sep 13 from 12.3pm-1.30pm) that will feature a number of healthy lifestyle events, workshops, presentations and activities for students and staff to participate in.
- Online: monthly webinar program - Pillars of Health Webinar: RU OK? Signs & Symptoms from 12.00pm - 12.30pm AEST. Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4503460382464619267.