The conference will be held on Thursday 26th October 2017 Rockhampton, Mackay, Gladstone & Bundaberg.
The conference comprises of Final Year Student Project Presentations and a Poster Exhibition which allows students to showcase their talents to their peers, industry employers and the wider Central Queensland community.
The conference is open to all members of the community. There is no charge, but registration is required for catering purposes.
The conference will culminate with a Conference Dinner in the evening.
Who will find it interesting?
- Past and present students
- Industry employers
- School students interested in a career in engineering
- Teachers, parents and others with an interest in Engineering
Benefits of attending the conference
- Updated awareness of the level of knowledge, skills and abilities of CQUniversity engineering Graduates
- Recruitment opportunities for industry
- Learn more about studying engineering at CQUniversity through our unique learning programs
- Support from practicing engineers for their new colleagues.
All registrations must be confirmed no later than Thursday 19th October 2017 for catering purposes.
- Mackay Registrations: - Click here
- Bundaberg Registrations: - Click here
- Rockhampton Registrations: - Click here
- Gladstone Registrations: - Click here
- 26th October 2017 - Mackay Ooralea Building 24/G.44
- 26th October 2017 - Rockhampton North Building 30 Foyer
- 26th October 2017 - Bundaberg Building 1/1.05
- 26th October 2017 - Gladstone Marina Building 603/G.27
Registrations must be confirmed by no later than Thursday 19th October 2017 for catering purposes.
Please contact GeCon organiser on Ph: 07 4923 2578 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org