The University's Corporate Governance Division is responsible for overseeing the development, approval and publishing of policy documents at CQUniversity.
The University needs written policies in order to:
- help give effect to the University's Strategic Plan
- promote University values
- improve the management of risk
- comply with government legislation, in particular the Central Queensland University Act 1998
- document the University's position on key issues in a consistent and transparent manner.
Approved policy documents can be accessed from the CQUniversity IMPortal, which contains policies, principles, procedures, Committee terms of reference, plans, and other key University documents.
If your require further information regarding CQUniversity Policy please contact the Associate Director, Governance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.