For the purpose of Element 465, a transfer should be indicated where a student is enrolled in a higher degree research course and without completing the requirements of that course, commences a different higher degree research course at the same level at the same university. There would be no interval between the candidature for the old and new degree unless the interval was covered by a period of suspension.