The Corporate Governance Centre, in the Governance Directorate, is responsible for the management of the executive/administrative aspects of the formal governance structure of the University including Council, Academic Board and associated corporate responsibilities.
- Provision of executive support to Council, Academic Board and other University-level Committees;
- Active promotion of good corporate governance;
- Coordination of the flow of information through the committee system;
- Development and maintenance of corporate registers;
- Management of the reconstitution of committees, including University-level elections;
- Facilitation of the induction and staff development of members of governance bodies in committee operations.
Further information about University committees is provided in the Committee Portal.