Workplace Giving Program
Workplace giving is a simple and effective way for employees to regularly donate to charities through workplace payroll deductions. Donations are made from your pre-tax salary which means that you pay less tax on your wages, and more of your money goes direct to your chosen charitable organisation. At the end of the financial year your contributions will be noted on your end of year payment summary. Staff can donate any amount they wish starting from just $2 per fortnight. Donating through a workplace scheme means that charities incur less administration and fundraising costs which enables more of your money to go to direct to those in need.
To set up a regular donation via Workplace Giving please complete the registration form
- Allows you to contribute to the social wellbeing of our community
- A simple, no-fuss way to support charitable organisations
- Satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference
- Contributes to staff morale and loyalty
- Receive regular updates from your charity
- Receive end of Financial Year tax statements outlining your annual donation
Workplace Giving Program (WGP) Guidelines - things you should know:
Who Can I Give To?
If you have any questions about the program please contact the Senior Development Officer on 4923 2786. If your question relates to a payment contact the Salaries and Superannuation Officer on 4923 2882.