Your terms and conditions of employment are covered by the University's Enterprise Agreement. Please follow the link below to the current agreement found on the IMPortal:
Click here to view the:
- Academic Profiles Document
- Workload Allocation Model - Academic Workloads
- Summary of Changes in Enterprise Agreement
- Recording of the Enterprise Agreement forum with CQUniversity staff held Monday, 3 December 2012.
- Notice of Employee Representational Rights for Enterprise Bargaining
- A message from the Unions of CQUniversity about 'employee reprsentation rights'
An enterprise agreement is an agreement negotiated between the University and a group of staff representatives. At CQUniversity this negotiation occurs within a Single Bargaining Unit (SBU). Staff have voted to accept this agreement and it has been lodged with Fair Work Australia.
Jacinta Cumming, Manager - Workplace Relations
Lisa Penman, Manager - Workplace Relations
Barb Miller, Director, People and Culture