The Employee Relations teams can provide you with advice relating to workplace conditions at CQUniversity. Detailed information specifically relating to the Enterprise Agreement is available from the side-bar menu.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.
The Employee Relations Unit:
- Administer Recruitment
- Administer Senior Appointments
- Administer Academic Promotion
- Provide sound employee relations/industrial advice in respect to:
- National employment/industrial issues and employee relations directions; an
- Ongoing support, assistance and advice on major restructuring / change processes.
- Provide advice and support to all staff of the University concerning work related matters and assist staff to resolve workplace issues or concerns at a low level. Where required facilitate the resolution of workplace disputes/conflict and maintain confidentiality.
- Administer Enterprise Agreements, conditions of employment and relevant polices and procedures.
- Provide input into the development of Enterprise Agreements concerning Workplace Relations/Employee Relations requirements, initiatives or advice.
- Provide support and assistance to the Professional Staff Job Evaluation Team.
- Consult with staff and where they choose, their representatives, regarding employee and industrial relations issues, University policy and procedure.