Employment Strategy Launch 2010
Thank you for your support,
CQUniversity, would like to thank all who attended the CQUniversity Indigenous Employment Launch held Monday the 19th April 2010.
The University would like to acknowledge
- Kirsten Livermore the MP for Capricornia who launched the strategy on behalf of the Minister for Employment Participation Mark Arbib;
- Ethel Speedy for providing the Welcome to Country;
- Vice Chancellor, Prof Scott Bowman for the Universities commitment to the strategy;
- Leeha Debnam for speaking on behalf of the Department of Education Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR); and
- St Brendan's for providing the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander dancers who provided those who attended with an enjoyable dance performance.
A special acknowledgement to Prof Angela Delves, Deputy Vice Chancellor and Chair of the CQUniversity Indigenous Employment Reference Group (IERG) and members of the IERG for providing the support and drive to get the strategy up and running.
You will be able to find additional details on the employment strategy via the Indigenous Employment Strategy Website and media releases of the launch via the links provided:
Launch Media Releases
Video stream of event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXV3rxcr3w
Again thank you for attending the 2010 Indigenous employment launch and please contact me if you would like to discuss further opportunities under the strategy.
Centre for Workforce Planning, Professional Development & Organisational Learning