The International Directorate at CQUniversity Australia is responsible for all aspects of the international operations at the University, both in Australia and internationally.
The International Directorate is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s Internationalisation Plan, influencing the international student experience and the international agenda across CQUniversity. This involves but is not limited to course and market development, coordinating the mobility of domestic students to study overseas, and meeting recruitment targets set for new to university international students. To deliver these critical services, the Directorate works collaboratively with the Marketing Directorate, the Higher Education Division and CQUEnglish Language Centres.
Within this Directorate the following business units exist:
- International Admissions, Compliance and Operations
- Future International Students and Partnerships
- International Marketing Communications
- International Business Intelligence
- International Student Enquiries and Conversion
- CQUGlobal Mobility Programs
- International Relations and Projects (including offshore and distance delivery)
Vice-President and Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, International and Services
Phone: +61 7 4930 9515
Phone: +61 3 9616 0552
National Director of Studies (CQUEnglish)
Phone: +61 2 9324 5715