CQUni Guest Wireless Network
CQUni Guest allows temporary visitors to the university to connect to our wireless internet.
Who is eligible for CQUni Guest Wireless accounts?
Any external person who is visiting a staff member on campus for a short period of time, that may require the ability to connect to the internet, e.g. contractors, sales people, personal visitors, etc.
Note: visitors from other educational institutions should connect to eduroam using your educational institutions eduroam credentials.
- On your device, choose CQUniGuest in available networks and connect
- Once connected, open an internet browser and go to cquniguest.cqu.edu.au
- Select “Don’t have an account?”
- Fill out the form with your details
- Select “Register”
The CQUni staff member you entered in as your CQUniversity sponsor will receive an email with directions on how to proceed and approve your access. After approval you will receive an SMS with your account details.
- Once you receive your log in details, on your device choose CQUniGuest in available networks and connect
- When connected, open an internet browser and go to cquniguest.cqu.edu.au
- Enter the provided account details and select “Sign On”
- You will now be connected to the CQUniGuest wireless network
If you require further assistance, please contact the Technology and Services Assistance Centre (TaSAC).
Phone: Internal x59090 or Toll Free 1300 666 620