Treasury and Accounts
The Treasury & Accounts team is responsible for:
- Receipting and banking all University revenue
- Management and processing Student, Commercial and General Debtors
- Managing Treasury Operations
- Management of Accounts Payable processes
- Providing advice and assistance in relation to all procurement matters
- Administration of Corporate Credit Cards
- Providing assistance in relation to international travel related matters
- Management of Petty Cash
- Purchase of Salary Package Vehicles (Senior Staff only)
Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Australia Post Money Orders, Cheques, Cash, International Drafts (Payable in AUD) See other payment methods below.
Financial Services Division
Other Payment Methods:
Online Payment of Commercial & General Debtor Invoices:
Online Student Payments & Student Account Balances:
CQUCentral is accessible from all the same places from which you currently access e.rolment. For example, you can access it from the MyCQU student portal and, then by clicking on the CQUCentral link.
NOTE: Students making online payment son Census Date must do so no later than 5:00pm AEST as any payments received after this time are not guaranteed to be processed in time for the Census Date cut-off.
Fee Notices can be immediately reprinted by clicking on the 'Finances' tab within the CQUCentral Student Service Centre which can be accessed from the CQU student portal http://mycqu.cqu.edu.au/.
Fee Notices can be immediately reprinted by clicking on the 'Finances' tab within the CQUcentral Student Service Centre which can be accessed from the CQU student portal http://mycqu.cqu.edu.au/.
All Telephone Enquiries:
+61 7 4930 9866
Accounts Payable Enquiries:
Bank Account Enquiries:
Corporate Credit Cards
Student, Commercial & General Debtor Enquiries: (including Student Loans and Student Fee Payments)