The Statistics section of the CSP Directorate forms an important part of the Planning & Reporting process at CQUniversity.
University Statistics supports strategic evidence-based decision making through the preparation, dissemination and analysis of the University's student and staff data.
The activities of the Statistics Office include the following (but not limited to):-
- Provides data for strategic planning across the University.
- Providing reports to Management.
- Providing statistical information to internal & external parties.
- Preparing statistical collections and compiling historical data.
- Providing assistance with DIISRTE submissions which fulfil the University's statutory reporting requirements.
- Providing advice on Commonwealth government funding and related matters.
Pocket Statistics is a statistical annual detailing student numbers & EFTSL, Completions, Research, Equity, Region breakdowns and Staff FTE.
Institutional Performance Portfolios (IPP) (previously known as Institution Assessment Framework Portfolio's).
is a document produced by DIISRTE and DIISR annually to outline an across-the-board assessment of institutional achievements against the Commonwealth's funding principles. This information, together with data collected through the Higher Education Data Collections on student, staff, financial and research, are combined to prepare the portfolio.
Useful Links includes useful links to Government sites, statistical information and various useful sites providing data and documentation.
More Statistical Information can be accessed on the CSP portal website.