Advancement and Alumni Relations Directorate
The Advancement and Alumni Relations Directorate (AARD) is part of the Engagement and Campuses division. Our work supports the University's mission to become Australia's most engaged University. We do this by cultivating high-quality relationships with the University's internal and external communities and aim to continue developing partnerships to benefit our former, current and future students and our community partners.
AARD's responsibilities include:
- Partnering with businesses, organisations and individuals to provide additional funding and a range of mutually beneficial programs eg supporting Research, Campus Enhancements and Student Experience
- Engaging with Alumni to support current students and staff via a wide range of activities including events, guest speakers, mentoring
- Facilitating student Scholarships and the Academic Prize Program
- Providing a range of benefits available exclusively to CQUniversity Alumni
- Managing our Donors' generous donations and encouraging ongoing partnerships
The Advancement and Alumni Relations Directorate is located on CQUniversity's North Rockhampton Campus.
Advancement and Alumni Relations
Building 19 Room 3.08
NORTH ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4702
For general enquiries please contact our Advancement Services Officer on (07) 4923 2875.
Or email us at:
Deputy Director Advancement and Alumni Relations (Anthea Cuddihy) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Director Philanthropy (Francois Gallais) via email@example.com