CQUniversity Rockhampton North is the university's main campus and administrative centre providing a service community for the largely rural Central Queensland region. The campus has lush gardens and lots of greenery, providing a tranquil and picturesque environment to study in.
CQUniversity Rockhampton North boasts a range of state of the art facilities, including the recently refurbished library and Engineering Precinct as well as the new Allied Health Clinic which serves the greater public as well as providing students with hands-on practical learning experiences.
Rockhampton Student Residence is located at Rockhampton North and provides individual study/bedrooms on campus for 350 students. Supervision and counselling by resident staff ensure a safe, secure environment in which to study.
- Allied Health Clinic
- Student Support, Financial and Academic Learning Services
- State of the art lecture theatres featuring the latest presentation and audio-visual equipment
- High-tech multimedia, medical science and nursing labs
- Engineering Precinct, including state of the art civil, electrical and mechanical labs
- Free Wifi
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- CQUniversity bookshop
- Campus library with access to an extensive array of online databases so students are able to source the latest information in their chosen fields
- Food court and commercial centre, including a post office, atm and travel agency
- Art gallery in conjunction with Rockhampton Regional Council
- Sporting facilities including 400-metre grassed athletics oval, and range of fitness classes and equipment available at CQUniversity Community Sports Centre
- On-site accommodation at Capricornia College for 350 students