Welcome to CQUniversity!
As part of your acceptance of an offer of employment with CQUniversity, you are required to follow all reasonable and lawful directions given to you, including complying with the University’s statues, regulations, policies and procedures (as amended from time-to-time). By accepting your offer, you agree that you have read and understood the following policies and procedures:
- Strategic Plan 2019-2023
- Code of Conduct
- Intellectual Property and Moral Rights Policy
- Workplace Harassment, Workplace Bullying and Unlawful Discrimination Policy and Procedure
- Sexual Harassment Policy and Procedure
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- CQUniversity Enterprise Agreement
- Paid Outside Work Procedure
Other policies and procedures which may be relevant to your appointment include:
- Employee Visa Policy
- Professional Experience Equivalence Policy and Procedure
- Relocation Entitlement Procedures
- Secondment and Exchange Procedure
- Principal Research Employees Salary Recharge Guidelines (PDF 188K)
After reading these documents, please complete the ‘Policy Acceptance’ section of your EMPower Onboarding Dashboard.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact People and Culture via email firstname.lastname@example.org.