Recognition and Rankings for Sustainability
GREEN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
The Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings recognises universities across the world for their work aligned to the 17 United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Overall, CQUniversity’s commitment to sustainability sees us ranked in the top 200 universities participating in these prestigious rankings.
In 2020, CQUniversity also achieved notable results in the seven SDG categories we participated in:
- Ranked 76th for SDG 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Ranked in the top 100 for SDG 5: Gender Equality
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 3: Good Health and Wellbeing
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 17: Partnership for the Goals
- Ranked in the top 300 for SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Ranked in the top 400 for SDG 4: Quality Education
Our scores in SDGs 3, 5, 8, 16 and 17 are in the top 25 per cent of scores in these categories.
These rankings consider many aspects including our research, policies, partnerships, course offerings and student opportunities related to SDGs.
Each university’s performance in SDG 17 plus their best three scores combine to give their overall result. This gives each university an opportunity to shine in their areas of speciality and acknowledges the far-reaching impact of sustainability actions.