Skip links menu. Some links may not be available on all pages, for example section navigation may not be available on the home or landing pages.
Projects: Current & Recent
Major Current & Recent Projects
Projects & Services Overview
- Video-Tailoring project
- CATCH & iMatch Projects
- Workspace Environment Study
- Health and Shift Worker Study (HSWS)
- ManUp Project
- WALK 2.0 Project
- Australian Health and Social Science Study Panel
- Factors Influencing Food Choices project study which examines the choices people make about the food they buy and eat. The main aim of the project is to find out the types of pressures that are felt by different groups of people in choosing food that they consume themselves, and that they might provide for family members such as partners and children.
- The electronic Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation (eOCR) project: investigated a method for overcoming the traditional barriers of distance and time in terms of providing outpatient education and monitoring through the use of the internet.
- The continuing work of the 10,000 Steps project.
- Queensland Social Survey (QSS): conducted annually by the PRL since 2005.
- Central Queensland Social Survey (CQSS): conducted annually by the PRL from 1999 to 2010.
- Other significant projects that have involved the PRL include the Isaac Regional Council Community Survey, Surf Lifesaving Online Survey, Banana Shire Council Community Survey, National Heart Foundation Follow-Up Survey and the Central Highlands Regional Council Community Survey.