Skip links menu. Some links may not be available on all pages, for example section navigation may not be available on the home or landing pages.
Additional Resources for Animal Research
Animal Research Links
- ANZCCART Fact Sheets - Australian and New Zealand Council for the Care of Animals in Research and Teaching website contains fact sheets on many laboratory animal species and procedures.
- NHMRC Australian Code - National Health and Medical Research Council Australian code for the care and use of animals for scientific purposes. It is essential for all researchers to have read this document.
- Queensland State Legislation Animal Care and Protection Act (2001) Responsibilities and obligations for use of animals in research.
Resources for Researchers
Links to Other Organisations
Animal Research Alternatives
- NORINA Database. The NORINA Database (A Norwegian Inventory of Alternatives) is produced by the Laboratory Animal Unit, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, in Oslo.
- Altweb. The Alternatives to Animal Testing Web Site, was created to serve as a gateway to alternatives news, information, and resources on the Internet and beyond. Managed by the Johns Hopkins University. It is one of many gateways to information on alternatives in RESEARCH.