Skip links menu. Some links may not be available on all pages, for example section navigation may not be available on the home or landing pages.
Student Fees are managed within the Student Fees & Records section of the Student Business Centre. Student Fees staff are responsible for:
- Third Party Contracts
- Calculating FEE-HELP and Tuition Fees, Student Contributions and Student Services and Amenities Fees in accord with approved CQUniversity Fee Schedules.
- Confirming students' citizenship and residency status and processing changes as required for the administration of the HELP schemes and for the calculation of correct tuition fees
- Investigating disputed charges
- Issuing Invoices for Ancillary/Incidental Charges - e.g. Library and Late Charges, Student Loans
- Processing refunds, though not issuing the actual payments
- In conjunction with Student Records, assessing applications for the removal of financial liability in special circumstances.
- Responding to your enquiries about any of the matters listed above.
See information about Fees & Charges.