Skip links menu. Some links may not be available on all pages, for example section navigation may not be available on the home or landing pages.
The Employee Relations teams can provide you with advice relating to workplace conditions at CQUniversity. Detailed information specifically relating to the Enterprise Agreement is available from the side-bar menu.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.
The Employee Relations Unit:
- Administer Recruitment
- Administer Senior Appointments
- Administer Academic Promotion
- Provide sound employee relations/industrial advice in respect to:
- National employment/industrial issues and employee relations directions; an
- Ongoing support, assistance and advice on major restructuring / change processes.
- Provide advice and support to all staff of the University concerning work related matters and assist staff to resolve workplace issues or concerns at a low level. Where required facilitate the resolution of workplace disputes/conflict and maintain confidentiality.
- Administer Enterprise Agreements, conditions of employment and relevant polices and procedures.
- Provide input into the development of Enterprise Agreements concerning Workplace Relations/Employee Relations requirements, initiatives or advice.
- Provide support and assistance to the Professional Staff Job Evaluation Team.
- Consult with staff and where they choose, their representatives, regarding employee and industrial relations issues, University policy and procedure.